FFAW-Unifor is accepting applications from qualified individuals for the position of Data Management Assistant.
The position will be responsible for assisting with the administration of FFAW-Unifor science programs and targeted communication strategy. The position will involve data entry, organization, and communicating with fish harvesters and other stakeholders.
The ideal applicant should have:
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the commercial fishing industry in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills obtained through a combination of education and/or work experience.
- Experience working with computer data base programs, excel, word, email, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members/sectors of FFAW-Unifor, including strong written and oral communications is required.
- Deadline oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Knowledge of NationBuilder software considered an asset.
Closing date to submit a detailed application is Wednesday, March 3, 2017. FFAW-Unifor thanks all those who applied, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The FFAW-Unifor offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please forward applications to (No Phone Calls Please):
P.O. Box 10, Station “C”
368 Hamilton Avenue, 2nd Floor
St. John’s, NL
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (709) 576-1521